- material composition: 47.5% viscose of bamboo / 47.5% cotton / 5% elastane
- washing instructions: machine-washable up to 60°C, wash with similar colours, wash and iron inside-out
- drying instructions: suitable for drying at high temperature
- ironing instructions: iron warm
- sleeve length: long sleeve
- neckline: v-neck
- pattern: with polka-dots
- type of fastening: press stud
- product-id: 1000017646
newborn wrap-around bodysuit - with bamboo - stretch black
This super soft ribbed wrap-around bodysuit in white has long sleeves and a black dotted pattern. The ribbed fabric provides stretch in the width and the double row of small adjustable press studs ensure stretch in the length. Which is why your baby can wear the bodysuit for a long time, as it grows along with the infant. There are small press-studs in the fold of the bodysuit and at the bottom to make it easy to put on and take off.
We are increasingly using bamboo to make baby clothing at HEMA. Not only does the fabric feel soft and luxurious, but it also stays fresh for a long time and is heat regulating. Also, bamboo is an environmentally friendly substitute for cotton. The bamboo used for our baby clothing bears the FSC quality mark for responsible forest management. You're dressing your baby in both cute and responsible clothes.