- material composition: 47.5% viscose of bamboo / 47.5% cotton / 5% elastane
- washing instructions: machine-washable up to 60°C, wash with similar colours, wash and iron inside-out
- drying instructions: suitable for drying at high temperature
- ironing instructions: iron warm
- sleeve length: long sleeve
- neckline: v-neck
- pattern: striped
- type of fastening: press stud
- product-id: 1000017648
newborn wrap-around bodysuit - with bamboo - stretch white
This super soft wrap-around bodysuit in white has long sleeves and a black striped pattern. It stretches in the length thanks to the double row of adjustable press studs. Which is why your baby can wear the bodysuit for a long time, as it grows along with the infant. There are small press-studs in the fold of the bodysuit and at the bottom to make it easy to put on and take off. Combine the bodysuit with the matching pants, T-shirt, hat and slippers.
We are increasingly using bamboo to make baby clothing at HEMA. Not only does the fabric feel soft and luxurious, but it also stays fresh for a long time and is heat regulating. Also, bamboo is an environmentally friendly substitute for cotton. The bamboo used for our baby clothing bears the FSC quality mark for responsible forest management. You're dressing your baby in both cute and responsible clothes.