- material composition: 47.5% viscose / 47.5% cotton / 5% elastane
- washing instructions: machine-washable up to 60°C, wash with similar colours, wash and iron inside-out
- drying instructions: suitable for drying at high temperature
- ironing instructions: iron warm
- sleeve length: long sleeve
- neckline: round neck
- pattern: striped
- type of fastening: press stud
- product-id: 1000017649
newborn jumpsuit white
This super soft jumpsuit in white has long sleeves with mittens and a black striped pattern. It has pockets on the front. The jumpsuit fastens with a row of press-studs that runs from the neck all the way down along the inside of the legs, making it easy to put on and take off. Because of the mittens at the end of both sleeves, they stay in place and babies can't scratch themselves. The jumpsuit has brown socks at the bottom of the legs, causing the feet to stay warm.
We are increasingly using bamboo to make baby clothing at HEMA. Not only does the fabric feel soft and luxurious, but it also stays fresh for a long time and is heat regulating. Also, bamboo is an environmentally friendly substitute for cotton. The bamboo used for our baby clothing bears the FSC quality mark for responsible forest management. You're dressing your baby in both cute and responsible clothes.