- material composition: 47.5% viscose of bamboo / 47.5% cotton / 5% elastane
- washing instructions: machine-washable up to 60°C, wash with similar colours, wash and iron inside-out
- drying instructions: suitable for drying at high temperature
- ironing instructions: iron warm
- sleeve length: long sleeve
- neckline: v-neck
- pattern: leaves, with flowers
- type of fastening: press stud
- product-id: 1000017638
newborn jumpsuit with bamboo pink
A pink newborn jumpsuit with long sleeves. The jumpsuit has a pattern of small flowers and leaves. The jumpsuit fastens with a row of press-studs that runs from the neck all the way down along the left leg, making it easy to put on and take off. The jumpsuit has socks at the bottom of the legs, causing the feet to stay warm.
We are increasingly using bamboo to make baby clothing at HEMA. Not only does the fabric feel soft and luxurious, but it also stays fresh for a long time and is heat regulating. Also, bamboo is an environmentally friendly substitute for cotton. The bamboo used for our baby clothing bears the FSC quality mark for responsible forest management. You're dressing your baby in both cute and responsible clothes.