- material composition: 47.5% viscose of bamboo / 47.5% cotton / 5% elastane
- washing instructions: machine-washable up to 60°C, wash with similar colours, wash and iron inside-out
- drying instructions: suitable for drying at high temperature
- ironing instructions: iron hot
- sleeve length: long sleeve
- neckline: round neck
- pattern: striped, plain
- type of fastening: press stud
- product-id: 1000020442
2-pack baby T-shirt with bamboo fibres dark blue
A set of two baby T-shirts with a round neck and long sleeves. The set includes a plain dark blue shirt and a white shirt with a blue striped pattern. There are small press-studs at the neck to make it easy to put them on and take them off.
We are increasingly using bamboo to make baby clothing at HEMA. Not only does the fabric feel soft and luxurious, but it also stays fresh for a long time and is heat regulating. Also, bamboo is an environmentally friendly substitute for cotton. The bamboo used for our baby clothing bears the FSC quality mark for responsible forest management. You're dressing your baby in both cute and responsible clothes.