- material composition: 47.5% viscose of bamboo / 47.5% cotton / 5% elastane
- washing instructions: machine-washable up to 60°C, wash with similar colours, wash and iron inside-out
- drying instructions: suitable for drying at high temperature
- ironing instructions: iron warm
- type of waistband: elasticated
- pattern: plain
- stretch: with stretch
- product-id: 1000013404
newborn-premature trousers bamboo stretch white
- simple & secure online payment
- free shipping on orders of £20 or more
- original HEMA design
These super soft white ribbed baby trousers are available in size 44 and up and are therefore also suitable for a premature infant. The ribbed fabric provides stretch in the width and the extra wrap-around section in the waist ensures stretch in the length. Which is why babies can wear the trousers for a long time, as they grow along with the infant.
We are increasingly using bamboo to make baby clothing at HEMA. Not only does the fabric feel soft and luxurious, but it also stays fresh for a long time and is heat regulating. Also, bamboo is an environmentally friendly substitute for cotton. The bamboo used for our baby clothing bears the FSC quality mark for responsible forest management. You're dressing your baby in both cute and responsible clothes.
click & collect at one of our stores
when you opt for click & collect-
Click & collect orders placed before 9 pm will be ready within 3 to 4 working days. You'll receive a notification email when your order is ready for collection.
shipping costs for home delivery within Great Britain
on orders of £20 or more
shipping costs on orders less than £20
Order by 9 pm for home delivery within 3 to 4 working days. Our delivery partner is DHL and their delivery times are Mon-Fri, 9am-7pm.