- material composition: 95% organic cotton / 5% cotton
- washing instructions: machine-washable up to 60°C, wash with similar colours, wash and iron inside-out
- drying instructions: suitable for drying at high temperature
- ironing instructions: iron warm
- pattern: with polka-dots
- *: Organic cotton
- product-id: 1000019486
newborn hat and bootees - miffy - organic cotton stretch yellow
- simple & secure online payment
- free shipping on orders of £20 or more
- original HEMA design
A newborn set that consists of a hat with a button at the top and two bootees. There is a print of Miffy on the yellow items with white dots.
From the moment your baby is born, language and speech are being fully developed. That's why it's important to communicate a lot with your child right from the start. This stimulates language development. Together with Miffy, HEMA wants to draw attention to the importance of talking to children. If you would like to know more about this, take a look at http://www.hema-foundation.org
HEMA is pleased to use organic cotton, as it is cultivated without the use of any chemical pesticides. That is better for the environment and for the growers. We also test whether the product can be washed often, so it can be worn longer. And that too is better for the environment.