- colour temperature: 2700 (warm)
- energy class: A++
- indoor or outdoor use: indoor
- life: 15,000
- design: clear
- light output (lm): 470
- fitting: E14 (small fitting)
- height cm: 8.5
- diameter cm: 2.5
- weight (gram): 20
- application: functional
- comparable wattage light bulb: 40
- dimmable: no
- maximum power in watts: 4
- voltage: 220
- warm-up time up to 60% light (sec): 0
- average number of switching moments: 50,000
- beam angle (degrees): 360
- input frequency (Hz): 50-60
- product-id: 20020042
LED light bulb 40W - 470 lm - cooker hood - bright
This energy-efficient LED light bulb, uses 4 watts and has a light output of 470 lumen. The light output of this bulb is comparable to the light output of a 40 watt incandescent bulb. LED light bulbs need less power in watts than an incandescent bulb to produce the same amount of light.
According to the waste directives pertaining to electric and electronic devices, this type of waste must be disposed of separately. Should you wish to dispose of this product in the future, then do NOT dispose of it with your domestic waste, but rather bring it to the municipal chemical waste depot or return it to a HEMA shop.
HEMA has lamps in a variety of shapes and sizes. Opt for sustainable LED lighting, as this ensures a more efficient use of energy and moreover, the LED lights have a much longer life!