- material composition: 100% Lyocell
- washing instructions: machine-washable up to 40°C, wash with similar colours, wash and iron inside-out
- drying instructions: suitable for drying at high temperature
- ironing instructions: iron warm
- sleeve length: long sleeve
- neckline: v-neck
- pattern: plain
- type of fastening: press stud
- product-id: 1000019405
women's blouse blue
- simple & secure online payment
- free shipping on orders of £20 or more
- original HEMA design
A women's blouse in blue, made of Tencel™. The blouse has a rounded neck collar that ends in a V-neck and a fastening with silver-coloured press studs. It has breast pockets with a bell pleat on the front and darts for a better fit. The sleeves have cuffs that fasten with the same press stud. The sleeves can be worn at three-quarter length using a small loop. It has a shoulder yoke with small pleats at the back.
Lyocell is a 100% natural fabric that is similar to viscose. Lyocell has a luxurious appearance and absorbs moisture well. Clothing made of Lyocell can be washed in a regular machine using a gentle cycle. Do not use too much detergent, as that may affect the colours. Another advantage: this fabric does not shrink!
TENCEL™ is made from certified natural material, using a more sustainable production process, which is better for the environment.