HEMA job offers
Want to join the wonderful world of HEMA UK?
Find our latest job offers here.
HEMA makes the ordinary extraordinary. We make people's lives more beautiful and easier by developing everyday products that combine uniqueness and simplicity.
Be a part of the adventure and join us!
Team Leader Tottenham Court Road
HEMA is a Dutch lifestyle brand that first opened its doors in Amsterdam 1926 and launched in the UK in 2014.
Everyone at HEMA shares a passion: to make daily life easier and more fun. The HEMA brand is built on the ideal balance between good quality, good design and great prices.
HEMA UK currently has 10 stores within the UK both in and outside of London and we are currently recruiting for a full-time Team Leader in our Tottenham Court Road store.
Job summary and Key Accountabilities
Supporting the Store Manager and Senior Team Leader and performing management duties in the absence of both. Supporting the excellent day to day running of the store and being a Brand Ambassador
- Help to drive sales performance to meet and exceed targets
- Support the control of all stock management to reduce stock loss
- Help maintain all other KPIs and costs within targets
- Deliver exceptional customer service leading by example
- Live by the company values inspiring the team to be true ambassadors of the brand
- Support promoting the brand at local events
- Support the management team in all aspects of security and H&S
- Ensure Colleagues perform to the expected levels
- Oversee team work for quality and procedures compliance
- Motivate team work to achieve goals
- Participate in the induction and training of new colleagues
- Influence valuable changes and positive outcomes
Visual and Commercial
- Ensure shop floor meets the Company’s visual merchandising and commercial standards at all times
- Make commercial suggestions
- Have excellent product and company knowledge to maximise sales
- Contribute to the store’s marketing strategy
- Maintain the organisation of the back of house areas to the Company expectations
- Help to process deliveries and transfers to company standards
- Ensure communication is maintained at all levels through the agreed methods
- Ensure all cash handling procedures are carried out securely and comply with company procedures
- Support the management team to ensure all Company Policies & Procedures are carried out to expectations
- Support the management team in admin tasks as required
- Perform any additional duties deemed necessary and reasonable as instructed by a Senior Manager
If this role sounds like the right role for you, apply today by sending your cv firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting which store and role you’re interested in.